Burning Homefire Ecoal not only offers an economical solution but also a much greener one
Homefire Ecoal produces less smoke and fewer carbon dioxide emissions than other traditional fuels, DEFRA approved and ready to use in smoke control areas. It is also easy to light and long-lasting, providing hours of warmth and comfort. Homefire Ecoal is a great alternative to burning coal or wood, as it does not require trees to be chopped down for fuel. Instead, it is made from crushed olive stones, a natural waste product from olive oil production, which is replenished every year. Not only does this reduce the environmental impact of using traditional fuels, but it also helps to support the local economy.
Homefire Ecoal is an ideal fuel for open fires and multi-fuel stoves, providing excellent heat output and attractive flames. Its larger hexagonal shape (75 x 40mm) promotes airflow and helps to create a sustained burn, which can work out more economical than burning house coal or kiln-dried firewood. Ecoal is also clean-burning, smokeless, and eco-friendly, with a low ash content. With its high heat output, Homefire Ecoal is the perfect choice for a cosy, efficient fire.
- DEFRA approved and ready to use in smoke control areas
- Burns with an attractive flame giving a great ambience
- Manufactured from crushed olive stones
- Lasts longer, making it more cost-effective than house coal and kiln-dried logs
- Releases up to 80% less smoke than traditional house coal and upto 50% less than kiln-dried logs
- Releases up to 40% less carbon dioxide than house coal